- This event has passed.
Enterprise Design Creations Patterns
January 20 @ 15:00 - 16:00 CETFree
Watch recording ->here
The collaborative Enterprise Design process produces many creations. These often start with rough sketches that turn into detailed design maps over time. Principles get written down to guide design and realisation activities. Management instruments help people make the right decisions. The enterprise core map aggregates and summarises the more detailed design creations.
A collaborative Enterprise Design process only works if all co-creators can understand and relate to each other’s creations and contributions. To achieve this, all creations must be designed to make them as easily accessible and inducive to co-creation as possible.
In this 100% live webinar with Annika Klyver and Wolfgang Goebl you’ll learn patterns that provide guidance on properties that make creations better suited for a successful collaborative Enterprise Design process for example:
● Why it’s mission-critical to come up with beautiful creations that use common, human language;
● How a co-created enterprise core map and capturing stories helps create the necessary shared understanding;
● How focusing on certain moments in time helps the creation process;
● How to create tools sparking change as a multiplier of your Enterprise Design efforts;
● Why you should simulate or prototype the experience of your design as it will be in the real world;
● How to co-create management instruments that aggregate the statusquo and help in making big decisions
You must be logged in to post a comment